Tuscany PORSCHE Fest™
AUSTRIA, GERMANY, ITALY
Saturday, September 1st – Thursday, September 13th, 2018
$14,698 per person, based on double occupancy.
Deposit per Person: $2,500
The exquisite Tuscany PORSCHE Fest will leave you breathless!
Imagine waking up to the beautiful Tuscan sunshine at a private estate. The dream can be a reality for you on our Tuscany PORSCHE Fest! This all-inclusive tour includes nine (9) days of driving a new PORSCHE of your choice through southern Germany to the Tuscany area of Italy. You will enjoy overnight stays in 5-star hotels and on a private estate in Tuscany, luxurious dining and unique VIP experiences, including day trips to the beautiful Italian towns of Florence, Montepulciano, Montalcino, Pienza and Siena. Other highlights include a special cooking class and wine tasting as well as our fun Photo Rally in Tuscany.
Stay at our private estate in Tuscany. Experience the wine harvest and a private Italian cooking class.
You will also spend one night in Alpine splendor at the fabulous Astoria Hotel in Seefeld, Austria on the way to Tuscany, and at the stunning Interalpen Hotel going back. You will drive on no-speed-limit German Autobahns, country roads and several challenging Alpine passes back to Stuttgart where a special behind-the-scenes tour of the PORSCHE Factory & Museum with a retired PORSCHE executive awaits. Your last day in Stuttgart is free to enjoy and is capped with our reserved VIP seating at Stuttgart’s rollicking Wine Fest!
Drive on the autobahn, over Alpine Passes, and through the Tuscan countryside.
Highlights and Inclusions
- Meet & Greet and Transfer Services to/from Stuttgart Airport (STR) or easy train ride from Frankfurt (FRA).
- Nine (9) days of driving a PORSCHE: Your choice of 911, Panamera, Macan or Cayenne. All PORSCHES are automatic PDK transmissions.
- Exclusive Luggage Truck service for your big luggage – no need to cram into a PORSCHE.
- All-inclusive – luxurious accommodations, exquisite meals (12 breakfasts, 10 lunches, 11 dinners), drinks plus 19% VAT taxes and gratuities included.
- On the way: to/from Tuscany, you will stay in two magnificent 5-star hotels high up in the Alps in Tirol, Austria, with breathtaking views.
- In Tuscany: each year we rent an entire romantic, beautifully situated, private estate. Built by the Romans; re-built in the 16th century; and refurbished with all modern amenities.
- We have included wine tasting; participation in the wine harvest (if you’re up to it or just a photo op); and a wonderful cooking class.
- You will visit: Buonconvento, Montalcino, Montepulciano, Pienza, the Abbey Olivetana Beneditina, the Roman settlement of Bagno Vignoni, Siena and Florence.
- Fun Photo Rally (not a race) through the gorgeous Tuscan countryside plus Rally Dinner with “valuable” prizes.
- Parking, insurance, gasoline (currently at $9.26/gallon for high octane), Autobahn and Autostrada tolls plus special Autobahn permits included.
- Behind-the-scenes guided tour of PORSCHE Factory & NEW PORSCHE Museum plus Mercedes Museum tour.
- Fully escorted by multi-lingual guides connected to you with walkie-talkies in each PORSCHE.
- Membership in the prestigious 150 mph Club on the German Autobahn, evidenced by a decal, pin and patch. No worries; your speed, on average, is less.
- Tuscany trip caps, polo shirts, denim shirts, luggage tags and flight bags.