Spring TREFFEN® Plus
Wednesday, May 2nd – Saturday, May 12th, 2018
$12,498 per person, based on double occupancy.
Deposit per Person: $2,500
Romantic Rhine Valley and Beautiful Black Forest
The highlight of this tour in Stuttgart, of course, is the behind-the-scenes tour of the PORSCHE Factory & Museum
The perfect balance of Romance and PORSCHES! Based on prior years of feedback, we have created a tour that focuses on Germany and has a mix of activities for him and her. You will experience a “Race Lap,” with a professional driver in a GT3 around the infamous Nordschleife, visit numerous castles, and drive the renowned roads of the Black Forest. Of course, lodging in beautiful 5-Star properties and one night in a luxurious Castle, amazing cuisine, and regional wines are included.
Three nights in romantic Rheinfels Castle overlooking the Rhein River.
In addition to great driving and free time in beautiful towns, you will get to experience the Spring Oktoberfest in Stuttgart, visit the Mercedes Museum, PORSCHE Museum, and have a private tour of the PORSCHE Factory. This is the TREFFEN you do not want to miss!
Experience a Race Lap in a GT3 on the famous Nordschleife at the Nürburgring! You can also add-on self-driving laps.
Highlights and Inclusions
- Meet & Greet and Transfer Services to/from Stuttgart Airport (STR) or easy train ride from Frankfurt (FRA).
- Six (6) days of driving a PORSCHE: Your choice of 911, Panamera, Macan or Cayenne. All PORSCHES are automatic PDK transmissions.
- You will visit: the magical Odenwald forest; the Rhine and Moselle Valleys; magnificent medieval castles; and you’ll step inside the world’s largest Cookoo Clock in the ominous Black Forest.
- NEW: We have included the legendary Nürburgring “Green Hell” Race Track for the ride of a lifetime in a Race PORSCHE with a professional driver.
- All-inclusive – luxurious accommodations, exquisite meals (10 breakfasts, 8 lunches, 9 dinners), drinks plus 19% VAT taxes and gratuities included.
- VIP reserved seating included at the amazing Spring Oktoberfest: the Frühlingsfest – better and longer than in the fall (a well kept secret from Americans).
- Parking, insurance, gasoline (currently at $9.26/gallon for high octane), tolls and Autobahn permits included.
- Exclusive Luggage Truck service for your big luggage – no need to cram into a PORSCHE.
- Behind-the-scenes guided tour of PORSCHE Factory & NEW PORSCHE Museum plus Mercedes Museum tour.
- Fully escorted by multi-lingual guides connected to you with walkie-talkies in each PORSCHE.
- Membership in the prestigious 150 mph Club on the German Autobahn, evidenced by a decal, pin and patch. No worries; your speed, on average, is less.
- Spring TREFFEN plus trip caps, polo shirts, denim shirts, luggage tags and flight bags.