Spring TREFFEN® Plus
Wednesday, May 2nd – Saturday, May 12th, 2018
$12,698 per person, based on double occupancy.
Deposit per Person: $2,500
Romantic Rhine Valley and Beautiful Black Forest
The highlight of this tour in Stuttgart, of course, is the behind-the-scenes tour of the PORSCHE Factory & Museum
Highlights and Inclusions
- Meet & Greet and Transfer Services to/from Stuttgart Airport (STR) or easy train ride from Frankfurt (FRA).
- Six (6) days of driving a PORSCHE: Your choice of 911, Panamera, Macan or Cayenne. All PORSCHES are automatic PDK transmissions.
- You will visit: the magical Odenwald forest; the Rhine and Moselle Valleys; magnificent medieval castles; and you’ll step inside the world’s largest Cookoo Clock in the ominous Black Forest.
- NEW: We have included the legendary Nürburgring “Green Hell” Race Track for the ride of a lifetime in a Race PORSCHE with a professional driver.
- All-inclusive – luxurious accommodations, exquisite meals (10 breakfasts, 8 lunches, 9 dinners), drinks plus 19% VAT taxes and gratuities included.
- VIP reserved seating included at the amazing Spring Oktoberfest: the Frühlingsfest – better and longer than in the fall (a well kept secret from Americans).
- Parking, insurance, gasoline (currently at $9.26/gallon for high octane), tolls and Autobahn permits included.
- Exclusive Luggage Truck service for your big luggage – no need to cram into a PORSCHE.
- Behind-the-scenes guided tour of PORSCHE Factory & NEW PORSCHE Museum plus Mercedes Museum tour.
- Fully escorted by multi-lingual guides connected to you with walkie-talkies in each PORSCHE.
- Membership in the prestigious 150 mph Club on the German Autobahn, evidenced by a decal, pin and patch. No worries; your speed, on average, is less.
- Spring TREFFEN plus trip caps, polo shirts, denim shirts, luggage tags and flight bags.