Germany & Austria
Wednesday, May 2nd – Tuesday, May 8th, 2018
$5,268 per person, based on double occupancy.
Deposit per Person: $1,500
Our best value. All-inclusive Luxury tour through southern Germany in a PORSCHE!
This is our shortest and most affordable tour, perfect for anyone who has always wanted to see the home of PORSCHE in Stuttgart and drive on the Autobahn, but does not have the time for one of our longer tours. On this tour through southern Germany, you will enjoy an exclusive, behind-the-scenes visit to the PORSCHE Factory & Museum in Stuttgart with a former PORSCHE executive as your guide, drive a brand-new PORSCHE of your choice for three (3) days on Autobahns, country roads, Alpine Passes, and trace the history of the automobile at the Mercedes Museum in Stuttgart. Plus, you will get to revel with the locals at the lively Stuttgart Frühlingsfest, similar to the Oktoberfest, but in the Spring.
You won’t go thirsty or hungry at the Frühlingsfest – it’s a rollicking good time! It’s just like the Oktoberfest, but in the spring.
Plus, you will get to revel with the locals at the lively Stuttgart Frühlingsfest, similar to the Oktoberfest, but in the Spring Fall.
A special TREFFEN® treat is the exclusive, behind-the-scenes tour of the PORSCHE Factory in Zuffenhausen.
Highlights and Inclusions
- Meet & Greet and Transfer Services to/from Stuttgart Airport (STR) or easy train ride from Frankfurt (FRA).
- Three (3) days of driving a PORSCHE: Your choice of 911, Panamera, Macan or Cayenne. All PORSCHES are automatic PDK transmissions.
- You will: stay on the shores of Lake Forggensee near the romantic Neuschwanstein Castle; visit Füssen; cross the curvy Fernpass into Austria and the Achenpass into Germany; visit the legendary RUF PORSCHE After-Market design company.
- All-inclusive – luxurious accommodations, exquisite meals (5 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 5 dinners), drinks plus 19% VAT taxes and gratuities included.
- VIP reserved seating included at the amazing Spring Oktoberfest: the Frühlingsfest – better and longer than in the fall (a well kept secret from Americans).
- Parking, insurance, gasoline (currently at $9.26/gallon for high octane), tolls and Autobahn permits included.
- Behind-the-scenes guided tour of PORSCHE Factory & NEW PORSCHE Museum plus Mercedes Museum tour.
- Fully escorted by multi-lingual guides connected to you with walkie-talkies in each PORSCHE.
- Membership in the prestigious 150 mph Club on the German Autobahn, evidenced by a decal, pin and patch. No worries; your speed, on average, is less.
- Spring TREFFEN trip caps, polo shirts, denim shirts, luggage tags and flight bags.