NEW: Planes, Trains & porches
Germany & czech republic
Friday, September 21st – Wednesday, October 3rd, 2018
$15,468 per person, based on double occupancy.
Deposit per Person: $2,500
Join Peter on a tour that is much more than a PORSCHE driving tour. You will have three wonderful days in Berlin with a day trip to the Miniature World in Hamburg. Experience a tour of Berlin in a Soviet era Trabant, before continuing your tour to Leipzig to tour the Leipzig PORSCHE Factory and experience the racetrack.
Once the fun starts in your PORSCHE, you will visit Prague, stay in a wonderful 5-Star castle near Nürnberg, and experience an exciting Photo Rally in the Franconian Region of Bavaria.
Your tour features the top luxuries of 5-Star hotels, superior dinning, wonderful wines, and the convenience of a luggage truck to transfer your large pieces of luggage from one hotel to the next. You will get to experience the Oktoberfest in Stuttgart, visit the PORSCHE Museum, and have a private tour of the PORSCHE Factory. Cross this one off your bucket list. This tour has it all!
Highlights and Inclusions
- Meet & Greet and Transfer Services from Berlin (TXL) and to Stuttgart (STR) or easy train ride to Frankfurt (FRA).
- Six (6) days of driving a PORSCHE: Your choice of 911, Panamera, Macan or Cayenne. All PORSCHES are automatic PDK transmissions.
- Parking, insurance, gasoline (currently at $9.26/gallon for high octane), and Czech Autobahn permits.
- You will visit: Berlin; Hamburg; Leipzig; Dresden; NEW: Maffersdorf (the birthplace of Ferdinand PORSCHE); Prague; the “original” Budweiser town: Budjovice; Castles Wernberg and Colmberg; Nürnberg with its Documentation Center and the “torch light” rallies stadium site.
- NEW: A guided tour of the Leipzig PORSCHE Factory plus a “hot lap” in a PORSCHE Turbo or GT3 on the PORSCHE Leipzig Test Track.
- NEW: A fun “Franconian” Photo Rally (not a race) around Northern Bavaria plus a Rally Dinner with “valuable” prizes.
- All-inclusive: luxurious accommodations, exquisite meals (8 breakfasts, 8 lunches, 8 dinners), drinks plus 19% VAT taxes and gratuities included.
VIP Reserved Seating at the amazing Oktoberfest in Stuttgart: the Cannstatter Volksfest – better and more fun than the Munich one. You will love it!
- VIP Reserved Seating at the amazing Oktoberfest in Stuttgart: the Cannstatter Volksfest – better and more fun than the Munich one. You’ll love it!
- Exclusive Luggage Truck service for your big luggage – no need to cram into a PORSCHE.
- Behind-the-scenes guided tour of the Stuttgart-Zuffenhausen PORSCHE Factory & NEW PORSCHE Museum plus Mercedes Museum tour.
- Fully escorted by multi-lingual guides connected to you with walkie-talkies in each PORSCHE.
- Membership in the prestigious 150 mph Club on the German Autobahn, evidenced by a decal, pin and patch. No worries; your speed, on average, is less.
- Planes, Trains and PORSCHES trip caps, polo shirts, denim shirts, luggage tags and flight bags.