24 Hours of Le Mans™ VIP Experience
Monday, June 11th – Monday, June 18th, 2018
$18,468 per person, based on double occupancy.
Deposit per Person: $4,500
The most accurate definition of a very Exclusive Racing Experience!
Out of the 300,000 fans in attendance for the Running of Le Mans, very few will have the exclusive access and experience that you’ll have. There are some things in life that are priceless; this qualifies as one of them.
For diehard race fans, the 24-Hours of Le Mans is a once-in-a-lifetime experience. Imagine standing at the pit wall, surrounded by the team’s crew, experiencing the sights, the sounds and the emotions of the race with over a half a million fans screaming behind you. This incredible experience includes seven nights’ accommodations at a beautiful French Chateau only minutes from the track, plus THE most exclusive VIP pit access passes including paddock hospitality as part of a selected race team. Some of the fantastic inclusions are a helicopter fly-over during the race and on-demand private transportation to key race locations during the duration of the race.
Read all about one of our guest’s experiences at the 24 Hours of Le Mans in 2016. This is Chapter 1 of his book, Finally… The 24 Hours of Le Mans Endurance Race. If you want to read his entire book, go to Amazon.com to purchase it; proceeds from the sale benefit Camp Recreation -- a camp for people with special needs. (click here to read chapter one) (click here to order on Amazon)
Prior to the race, you’ll visit World War II sights in Normandy including Omaha Beach, Cimetière Américain de Normandie (the American Cemetery), and the Museum in Caen. You’ll also enjoy a special Loire Valley wine tasting with a celebrity Sommelier. Unless you are a member of a pit crew or an actual driver, you can’t have a more authentic race experience than on this tour!.
Highlights and Inclusions
- Hosted and guided by 14-time Le Mans race driver, Robin Donovan.
- Special Le Mans "pilot" shirts, team shirts, flight bags, caps and FM radios with headphones to follow the race in English (all public announcements are only in French).
- Superb Chateau Accommodation: Beautiful chateau set in stunning parkland grounds.
- Special ‘Fast Lane’ race team affiliation: with a leading, privately entered, racing team.
- “Super-Pass”: providing privileged (non-general public) entry to both, the main support and race paddocks, team pit garage and pre-race grid access.
- Best seating (and viewing): top reserved grandstand seating overlooking start/ finish line, grid, pits and podium – the proverbial 50-yard line seats.
- Privilege Pit Visits: A unique opportunity to enjoy non-public race team access, to view all the frantic, pit-stop action up close & personal.
- Race Teams VIP Hospitality: Heart-of-the-action VIP race teams paddock hospitality mixing with competing teams, drivers and management – for Qualifying & Race Weekend.
- Friday morning Le Mans driver commentated lap: For the last 5 years with 1988 Silk Cut Jaguar Le Mans winner – Jan Lammers
- Legends Lunch: Friday lunchtime on the infamous Mulsanne Straight with 5 x Le Mans winner and Porsche legends Derek Bell MBE.
- Star Drivers Parade Party: Downtown, overlooking the parades start/finish line with dinner, live music, celebrity guests, drivers & ‘Radio Le Mans’ hosts Friday evening.
- OPTIONAL: ‘Sky Stand’ Helicopter: A spectacular full lap of the circuit, chasing the cars 100 metres up during the race – amazing photo op.
- Sunset Circuit Tours: To awesomely dramatic, non-public, 200 mph+’ viewing areas as day goes into night in the forest along the Mulsanne Straight.
- Post-race Celebration Banquet on Sunday.
- Also included:
Welcome ‘meet & greet’ pick-up service from Paris CDG Airport or Paris hotel.
Personally welcomed at airport arrival gate or hotel reception and transferred by chauffeured VIP team bus down to Le Mans.
Executive Transportation throughout: Chauffeured VIP team bus shuttle transport service throughout your stay at Le Mans (transfer to & from circuit / chateau / downtown Le Mans etc.).
High Speed TGV train return to Paris CDG Airport or city centre: To miss the rush hour and swiftly return you at 200 mph from Le Mans TGV railway station to Paris or CDG.
All meals & drinks throughout: Including breakfast at the chateau, hospitality at the circuit and choice restaurants throughout your stay.