NEW! Christmas Fest in Vienna & Salzburg
Sunday, December 3 – Sunday, December 10, 2017
$6,488 per person, based on double occupancy.
Deposit per Person: $1,500 - Call +1 813 343 3001
Enjoy Christmas markets and seasonal events in Vienna & Salzburg.
This pre-Christmas celebration is another exquisite vacation experience in Europe from Fast Lane Travel, Inc. This tour will be led by Peter Sontag, our founder and CEO. He will be taking you to the beautiful country where he grew up. He was born in Vienna, Austria and has celebrated over 20 special Christmases there.
Enjoy the festive atmosphere in the Sound of Music city of Salzburg including its Christmas market and a candle-light dinner concert.
You’ll experience Vienna, Schönbrunn Palace, Kreuzenstein Castle, and Salzburg, where Christmas décor is a fine art; where beauty, elegance, fun, culture and romance combine to create the most festive winter holiday atmosphere. An evening at the Opera in Vienna alone is worth the trip and, of course, the fantastic Christmas Markets!
A special treat will be riding to a performance at the Vienna State Opera House by the famous “Fiaker” horse-drawn carriages.
Highlights and Inclusions
- All-inclusive – meals, drinks, accommodations, entrance fees and tickets including 19% VAT taxes and all gratuities
- Transfer services to/from Vienna airport
- Round-trip first-class train tickets from Vienna to Salzburg
- Five nights’ acccommodations at the 5-star Kempinski Palais Hansen in Vienna
- One night’s accommodations at the 5-star Sacher Hotel in Salzburg
- Visit five different Christmas markets around Vienna and Salzburg
- Attend a training session at the Spanish Riding School
- Visit Schönnbrunn Palace and medieval Kreuzenstein Castle
- Enjoy a candle-light dinner and concert at the oldest restaurant in Europe
- Transfer via horse-drawn carriage to Vienna State Opera House for a special performance
- Enjoy an Austrian musical show and dinner at Vienna’s Rathaus
- Fully escorted by multi-lingual guide and native Austrian
- Special gifts and amenities