Fall TREFFEN® - SOLD OUT
Sunday, September 3 – Saturday, September 9, 2017
$3,968 per person, based on double occupancy.
Deposit per Person: $1,500
This is our shortest and most affordable tour, perfect for anyone who has always wanted to see the home of PORSCHE in Stuttgart and drive on the Autobahn. On this luxury tour through southern Germany, you’ll enjoy an exclusive, behind-the-scenes visit to the PORSCHE Factory & Museum in Stuttgart with a former PORSCHE executive as your guide, drive a brand-new PORSCHE of your choice for three (3) days on Autobahns and country roads, and trace the history of the automobile at the Mercedes Museum in Stuttgart.
Drive a brand-new PORSCHE of your choice for three (3) days on Autobahns and country roads
Plus, you’ll spend two nights on beautiful Lake Forggen, adjacent to Neuschwanstein Castle (the fairy tale castle Disney used as his model), enjoy cocktails at sunset and a Medieval feast with entertainment in a lovely castle setting.
A special TREFFEN® treat is the exclusive, behind-the-scenes tour of the PORSCHE Factory in Zuffenhausen.
Highlights and Inclusions
- All-inclusive – meals, drinks, accommodations including 19% VAT taxes and gratuities
- Meet & Greet and Transfer services to/from Stuttgart Airport
- Behind-the-scenes guided tour of PORSCHE Factory & Museum
- Mercedes Museum tour
- MORE driving this year with three (3) days of driving the PORSCHE of your choice, including parking, insurance and gasoline
- Luxurious hotel accommodations in Stuttgart and on Lake Forggen in Bavaria near the magnificent Neuschwanstein Castle
- Cocktails, Medieval dinner and musical entertainment at Castle Beilstein
- Fully escorted by multi-lingual guides connected to you with walkie-talkies
- Membership in the prestigious 150 mph Club evidenced by a decal, pin and patch
- TREFFEN caps, polo shirts, denim shirts, and flight bags