NEW! China PORSCHE Fest™
+ Optional Yangtze River Cruise Extension
Saturday, October 14 – Friday, October 27, 2017
$17,868 per person, based on double occupancy.
Optional Yantze River Cruise Extension $5,280 per person, adds extra days
Thursday, October 26 – Monday, October 30, 2017
Deposit per Person: $4,500
For a TRUE once in a lifetime, all-inclusive tour, this “China PORCHE Fest” is sure to be it!
Among all the other unique experiences, like walking among the Terracotta Warriors, you’ll enjoy a private cocktail reception on the Great Wall of China.
This is THE PORSCHE ADVENTURE of a lifetime. Visit Beijing, The Great Wall, Xi’An and the TerracottaWarriors, Chengdu, PLUS drive a PORSCHE for 4 days in the Himalayas.
Join us on the most luxurious ship on the Yangtze. The optional Yangtze River Cruise can’t be missed.
Highlights and Inclusions
- All-inclusive – meals (all with Western menus available), drinks, and fantastic 5-star accommodations with amazing Asian service including gratuities and 17% VAT taxes
- Meet & Greet and Transfer services to/from airports and train stations
- All internal flights and high-speed trains within China
- Exciting and very unique PORSCHE driving in the Yunnan Province along the Himalayas
- PORSCHE rental including insurance, gas, tolls, parking
- All entry fees, cable car fees and gratuities
- Guided tours in Beijing, the Great Wall, Xi’an and Chengdu
- Incredible sightseeing and shopping opportunities
- Fully escorted by multi-lingual guides with walkie-talkies
- Exclusive CHINA PORSCHE Fest caps, polo shirts, denim shirts, and flight bags
- Optional 4-day luxurious river cruise on the Yangtze River