Tuscany PORSCHE Fest™ - SOLD OUT
AUSTRIA, GERMANY, ITALY
Wednesday, September 6 – Sunday, September 17, 2017
$11,991 per person, based on double occupancy.
Deposit per Person: $2,500
The exquisite Tuscany PORSCHE Fest will leave you breathless!
Imagine waking up to the beautiful Tuscan sunshine at a private estate… this dream can be a reality for you on our Tuscany PORSCHE Fest! This all-inclusive tour includes eight (8) days of driving a new PORSCHE of your choice through southern Germany to the Tuscany area of Italy. You’ll enjoy overnight stays in 5-star hotels and on a private estate in Tuscany, luxurious dining and unique VIP experiences, including day trips to the beautiful Italian towns of Florence, Montepulciano, Montalcino, Pienza and Siena. Other highlights include a special cooking class and wine tasting as well as our fun Photo Rally in Tuscany.
Stay at our private estate in Tuscany. Experience the wine harvest and a private Italian cooking class.
You’ll also spend one night in Alpine splendor at the fabulous Astoria Hotel in Seefeld, Austria on the way to Tuscany, and at the stunning Interalpen Hotel going back. You’ll drive on no-speed-limit German Autobahns, country roads and several challenging Alpine passes back to Stuttgart where a special behind-the-scenes tour of the PORSCHE Factory & Museum with a retired PORSCHE executive awaits. Your last day in Stuttgart is free to enjoy and is capped with our reserved VIP seating at Stuttgart’s rollicking Volksfest (Oktoberfest).
Drive on the autobahn, over Alpine Passes, and through the Tuscan countryside.
Highlights and Inclusions
- All-inclusive – meals, drinks, accommodations, including 19% VAT taxes and gratuities
- Meet & Greet and Transfer services to/from Stuttgart airport
- Behind-the-scenes guided tour of the PORSCHE Factory and Museum.
- Mercedes Museum tour
- Eight (8) days of driving the PORSCHE of your choice, including parking, insurance and gasoline
- Accompanying luggage truck to transport your large luggage from hotel to hotel
- Luxurious hotel accommodations – the Steigenberger Graf Zeppelin in Stuttgart, Astoria Hotel in Seefeld, Austria, Casali di Bibbiano in Tuscany and the Interalpen in Tyrol, Austria
- Fun Photo Rally through the gorgeous Tuscan countryside plus Rally Dinner with “valuable” prizes
- Special cooking class and Italian wine tasting
- Challenging drives over Alpine passes, including the Silvretta and Hahntennjoch
- Fully escorted by multi-lingual guides connected to you with walkie-talkies
- Membership in the prestigious 150 mph Club evidenced by your decal, pin and patch
- TUSCANY PORSCHE FEST caps, polo shirts, denim shirts, and flight bags