Spring TREFFEN® Plus
Friday, April 28 – Sunday, May 7, 2017
$8,698 per person, based on double occupancy.
Deposit per Person: $1,500
The highlight of this tour in Stuttgart, of course, is the behind-the-scenes tour of the PORSCHE Factory & Museum
One of our most popular tours, you’ll drive a brand-new PORSCHE for a total of five (5) days on some of THE most scenic routes in Germany and Austria. And don’t worry about fitting your luggage into your PORSCHE; our luggage truck will transport all your large bags that won’t fit in your PORSCHE. You’ll drive on Autobahns and over Alpine passes to lovely Salzburg, the Sound of Music City; you’ll also visit Gmünd, where you’ll see the original post-war PORSCHE factory HQ, and enjoy a fun Photo Rally through some of the most spectacular scenery imaginable.
One of the highlights of this tour is a visit to the Helmut Pfeifhofer PORSCHE Museum in Gműnd, the birthplace of the first car named PORSCHE. The extensive collection contains 40 exhibits, from the PORSCHE 356 to Austria’s first and unique Police PORSCHE 911.
You’ll also visit Lindau, located on Lake Constance, where you’ll enjoy this quaint island with the Swiss and Austrian Alps as your backdrop. The highlight of this tour in Stuttgart, of course, is the behind-the-scenes tour of the PORSCHE Factory & Museum, plus a medieval castle dinner and the Frühlingsfest, similar to the Oktoberfest, but in the Spring! This tour has everything – including 5-star hotel accommodations, sumptuous meals and luxury throughout!
A magical evening in Salzburg begins with transportation via a horse-drawn carriage to the oldest restaurant in Europe (established in the year of 803!) where you’ll enjoy a Mozart concert while dining in Old World elegance.
This tour has everything – including 5-star hotel accommodations, sumptuous meals and luxury throughout!
Highlights and Inclusions
- All-inclusive – meals, drinks, accommodations including 19% VAT taxes and gratuities
- Meet & Greet and Transfer services to/from Stuttgart Airport
- Behind-the-scenes guided tour of PORSCHE Factory & Museum
- Mercedes Museum tour
- Five (5) days of driving the PORSCHE of your choice, including parking, insurance and gasoline
- Accompanying luggage truck to transport your large luggage from hotel to hotel
- Luxurious 5-Star hotel accommodations – the Steigenberger Graf Zeppelin in Stuttgart, Sheraton Mirabell in Salzburg and Bayerischer Hof in Lindau on Lake Constance
- Horse-drawn carriage transportation to a Mozart dinner concert in Salzburg
- Fun Photo Rally through the gorgeous Sound of Music country of Austria plus a Rally Dinner with “valuable” prizes
- Special historic tour of original PORSCHE HQ in Gmünd by the curator
- Exclusive visit to the Pfeifhofer PORSCHE Museum in Gmünd
- Cocktails, Medieval dinner and musical entertainment at Castle Beilstein
- VIP reserved seating at Stuttgart’s Spring Festival (Frühlingsfest - like the Oktoberfest, but better)
- Fully escorted by multi-lingual guides connected to you with walkie-talkies
- Membership in the prestigious 150 mph Club evidenced by a decal, pin and patch
- TREFFEN caps, polo shirts, denim shirts, and flight bags