Spring PORSCHE Adrenaline Adventure™
+ Optional PORSCHE Factory Tour Extension
Friday, May 5 – Friday, May 12, 2017
(May 12 optional PORSCHE Factory Tour Extension $718 per person)
$6,911 per person, based on double occupancy.
Deposit per Person: $1,500. With optional factory tour $2,000
Created especially for the true PORSCHE Adrenaline Enthusiast!
Drive the Grossglockner Hochalpenstrasse – highest Alpine Pass in Austria!
This tour was designed for the PORSCHE enthusiast who wants to experience the thrill of driving a PORSCHE in Europe without added luxuries and associated costs. The 4-star hotels are conveniently situated along our routes and the meals (especially lunches) are less lavish than on our other tours, maximizing your daily drive times. You’ll drive a brand-new PORSCHE of your choice for five (5) days on no-speed-limit Autobahns, over some of the most challenging Alpine passes and on winding country roads in Bavaria. You’ll have a private tour of the PORSCHE Museum, visit the original post-war PORSCHE HQ in Gmünd (the birthplace of PORSCHE), stay one night near the famous Neuschwanstein Castle (the fairy tale castle Disney used as his model). Extend for another day or two and enjoy an exclusive tour of the PORSCHE Factory in Stuttgart.
Included dinner and entertainment at a popular beer hall
Highlights and Inclusions
- Meet & Greet and Transfer services to/from Stuttgart airport
- Guided tours of PORSCHE Museum and Mercedes Museum in Stuttgart
- Five (5) days of driving the PORSCHE of your choice, including parking, insurance and gasoline
- Carefully crafted routes over three of THE most challenging Alpine Passes
- Specially selected 4-star hotel accommodations in Stuttgart, in Bavaria near scenic Neuschwanstein Castle, in Zell am See and Munich including 19% VAT taxes and gratuities
- All breakfasts, most lunches and all dinners included
- Special evening VIP seating at a beer hall in Munich
- Special historic tour of the original PORSCHE HQ in Gmünd by the curator
- Exclusive visit to the Pfeifhofer PORSCHE Museum in Gmünd
- Multi-lingual guide connected to you via walkie-talkies
- Membership in the prestigious 150 mph Club evidenced by your decal, pin and patch
- ADRENALINE ADVENTURE caps, polo shirts, and flight bags
- Optional Extension includes accommodations with breakfast and lunch at the PORSCHE Museum, behind-the-scenes guided tour of the PORSCHE Factory, and dinner with entertainment at CastleBeilstein