NEW! Cuba, Cars and Cigars™
Saturday, June 10 - Thursday, June 15, 2017
$4,849 per person, based on double occupancy.
Deposit per Person: $1,500
Cuba! This fascinating island and its distinct culture has been closed to Americans for so many years, but now you can explore it this year with Fast Lane Travel, Inc.
We can’t drive PORSCHES there yet, but this tour will include a first night in Miami, your roundtrip flights to and from Havana from Miami along with all transfers. You’ll visit the Museum of the Revolution, Hemingway’s haunts, and several local artists’ and farmers’ markets.
You’ll visit the Museum of the Revolution, Hemingway’s haunts, and several local artists’ and farmers’ markets.
You’ll spend a day out in the countryside enjoying the gorgeous scenery and touring one of the famous Cuban cigar factories. Before heading home, you’ll participate in a Classic Car Club meeting, where you can meet the locals and learn what it takes to keep their cars in such pristine condition. Perhaps you might even get a hint on where to look for a special “barn find.” This all-inclusive tour will showcase the best that Cuba has to offer.
You’ll participate in a Classic Car Club meeting, meet the locals and learn what it takes to keep their cars in such pristine condition. Perhaps you might even get a hint on where to look for a special “barn find.”
Highlights and Inclusions
- One night at the 5-star Biltmore Hotel in Coral Gables with breakfast briefing on Cuba
- Round-trip flights from Miami to Havana
- Visa services, mandatory Cuban Health Insurance, official government approvals, arrival and departure fees
- Four nights' accommodations at the luxurious Melia Cohiba Hotel in Havana
- All meals including evening banquets with drinks
- All transfers and luggage handling, entrance fees and transportation
- Services of English-speaking guides
- Museum of the Revolution and Revolution Square
- Walking tour of Old Havana
- Almacenes San Jose, where local craftsmen display their artistic creations
- Finca La Vigia, Ernest Hemingway's former home
- Partagas Cigar Factory
- Havana Club Rum Museum and tasting
- Scenic Vinales Valley, with its tall, rounded hills called mogotes
- Centro Sefardi - the Sephardic Synagogue in Havana/li>
- Columbus Cemetery, with its scandals, intrigue and conflicts buried here