85th Running of Le Mans™
Sunday, June 11 – Monday, June 19, 2017
$17,919 per person, based on double occupancy.
Deposit per Person: $4,500
24 Hours of Le Mans – an experience not to be missed by die-hard racing enthusiasts!
Out of the 300,000 fans in attendance for the Running of Le Mans, very few will have the exclusive access and experience that you’ll have. There are some things in life that are priceless; this qualifies as one of them.
For diehard race fans, the 24-Hours of Le Mans is a once-in-a-lifetime experience. Imagine standing at the pit wall, surrounded by the team’s crew, experiencing the sights, the sounds and the emotions of the race with over a half a million fans screaming behind you. This incredible experience includes seven nights’ accommodations at a beautiful French Chateau only minutes from the track, plus THE most exclusive VIP pit access passes including paddock hospitality as part of a selected race team. Some of the fantastic inclusions are a helicopter fly-over during the race and on-demand private transportation to key race locations during the duration of the race.
Read all about one of our guest’s experiences at the 24 Hours of Le Mans in 2016. This is Chapter 1 of his book, Finally… The 24 Hours of Le Mans Endurance Race. If you want to read his entire book, go to Amazon.com to purchase it; proceeds from the sale benefit Camp Recreation -- a camp for people with special needs. (click here to read chapter one) (click here to order on Amazon)
Prior to the race, you’ll visit World War II sights in Normandy including Omaha Beach, Cimetière Américain de Normandie (the American Cemetery), and the Museum in Caen. You’ll also enjoy a special Loire Valley wine tasting with a celebrity Sommelier. Unless you are a member of a pit crew or an actual driver, you can’t have a more authentic race experience than on this tour!
Highlights and Inclusions
- Total VIP experience usually reserved for team owners
- Meet & Greet and Transfer services to/from Paris airport (CDG)to Le Mans
- Accommodations in a beautiful, private Chateau close to the track including taxes and gratuities
- Day trip to World War II beach landing sites in Normandy with historian
- Loire Valley wine tasting with celebrity Sommelier
- Paddock Hospitality, Exclusive VIP Pit Passes, and garage access during race
- Lunch with racing legend Derek Bell and others
- Private on-demand transportation including night drives to key track venues such as the Mulsanne Straight
- Helicopter fly-over during the race
- Special lap around the Le Mans track with detailed commentary from former race driver
- Hosted and guided by 14-time Le Mans race driver, Robin Donovan
- Special Le Mans "pilot" shirts, team shirts, flight bags, caps and FM radios with headphones to follow the race in English (all public announcements are only in French)